Remember that anyone can read your posts, so please check that you do not include any identifying information such as your name, children’s names, the place where you may work or your location.
Do not share your contact details (for example your email address) in a post.
The forum is a place for:
- sharing experiences
- encouraging and supporting each other
- offering advice and suggestions
- posting relevant information or links
To achieve this, we ask that users:
- are respectful – Please do not post materials or topics which are insulting, offensive, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, lewd or physically threatening. We ask that everyone who posts makes the effort to respect all other views and does not attempt to force any personal views onto others. We expect those who post to accept others’ comments in the way that they are meant, as in support and information sharing.
- treat other users as you would like to be treated
- respect other users’ right to privacy by not posting messages that may reveal their identity or contact details.
- do not provoke other users by posting messages that are inflammatory or solely serve to incite other members.
- do not invalidate other users’ experiences.
Contacting the moderator
If you need to contact us with a messageboard query please allow at least 48 – 72 hours for any response. When contacting a moderator make sure you use an email address that we can safely reply to. If this is different to your registered address please tell us your registered address in the email. To contact us, please email email@example.com.